- how Home Orient collect and process your Personal Data;
- how Home Orient uses your Personal Data;
- the measures taken by Home Orient to ensure the protection of Your Personal Data collected in connection with the use of the Site;
- as well as Your obligations and those of Home Orient under Law 09-08.
The terms defined below have the following meaning, whether used in the singular or the plural:
- "Personal Data" means under Law 09-08 "any information relating to a natural person identified or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or several elements of its own ". Included in Personal Data are data enabling the identification of Users. We inform you that the electronic identification data used to identify your Terminal of connection or the pages consulted on the Site during your navigation are generally insufficient to identify you by name.
- "Applicable Regulations" means all existing and future regulations and standards that are applicable to Users and the Site and in particular the laws and regulations relating to the protection of Personal Data, including Law 09 -08.
- "Terminal" means the different media through which the Site will be accessible. Terminals include smartphones, tablets, micro-computers via the internet (PC or Apple) and any object connected / connectable to another object and the Internet.
- "You", "Your", "Your", "User (s)" means any person accessing the Site (eg visitors) and whose Personal Data may be collected during their visit to the Site .
How to collect Personal Data
Home Orient collects your Personal Data directly or indirectly, including:
- through Your Terminal (including: cookies, login data); - through the data collection forms of the Site such as in particular the CONTACT section;
- during navigation on the pages of the Site.
When viewing the Site, information about Your browsing may be stored in "cookie" files installed on your Terminal. A cookie is a file installed on Your Terminal, which records information relating to the navigation on a website. These data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on said website and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance. These cookies are deposited during Your browsing on our Site, either directly by us or by some of our partners. (See setting your cookies in section 3.5 Your choice of cookies).
1.2. Cookies issued via the Site
The cookies that we emit in Your Terminal allow us to recognize Your browser when You connect to the Site. These allow us:
- to establish attendance statistics (number of visits, page views, Your journey, etc.), allowing us to continuously improve our services;
- to adapt the presentation of the Site to the viewing preferences of Your Terminal;
- memorize information entered in various forms; - to provide content related to Your interests.
1.3. Cookies issued by third parties via the Site
We may include on the Site third-party computer applications that allow you to share content on our Site with other people or to let other people know about Your view or Your opinion about content. of our Site. This is particularly the case of the buttons "Share", "Like", from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Viadeo, etc. The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you with this button, even if you did not use this button during your visit to our site. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our Site, simply because Your account to the social network concerned was activated on Your Terminal (open session) during Your browsing on our Site. We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to Your browsing on our Site and associated with the Personal Data they have. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, navigation information they can collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must, in particular, enable You to exercise Your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up Your usage accounts for each of these networks.
1.4. Your choices about cookies
- For Chrome: click on the menu and then on "Settings" and view the advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click "Content Setting" and under "Cookies" select the desired level.
- For Mozilla Firefox: Choose the "Tool" menu then "Options", click on the "Privacy" icon, locate the "Retention rules" menu and select the "Use custom settings for historic. " Select the desired level.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 and Beyond: Choose the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options", click on the "Privacy" tab. Select the desired level using the slider.
- For Opera 6.0 and above: in the main menu, select "Settings", click on "Privacy & Security" in the sidebar and under "Cookies" select the options that suit you.
- For Safari: in the Safari menu choose "Preferences" & gt; "Security" or "Privacy" and select the options that suit you.
2. Purposes of Personal Data Processing
The processing of Personal Data made by Home Orient through the Site has the following purposes (hereinafter the "Purposes"):
- process your questions or requests for information or any other request (eg recruitment, quote, complaint);
- process your orders. The information essential to Home Orient to fulfill the purposes described above are marked with an asterisk (*) in the various pages of the Site.
In the absence of information fields identified by an asterisk (*), You may be denied access to all or part of the services and features of the Site and Your requests may not be taken into account. The other fields are optional and are intended to improve the quality of the service offered to You by the Site. Other information is optional and allows us to know You better and to improve our communications and services to You.
The information collected by Home Orient includes your name, first name, e-mail address and telephone number.
3. Retention period of Personal Data
Personal Data collected is retained for the time necessary to achieve the different Purposes described in the previous paragraph. So, Your Personal Data:
- electronic identification: are kept for thirteen (13) months from their collection;
- cookies are kept for a period of thirteen (13) months from their collection;
- PRODUCT INFORMATION: duration of thirteen (13) months
- HUMAN RESOURCES: duration of thirteen (13) months
- QUOTE: duration of thirteen (13) months
- COMPLAINTS: duration of thirteen (13) months
The Personal Data collected is deleted as a result of one of the following events:
- arrival of the term of the shelf life;
- removal of the Site by Home Orient for any reason.
4. Recipients of Personal Data
According to the purposes described above, the Personal Data collected by Home Orient may be transmitted to the following recipients in order to ensure the functioning of the Site and the achievement of the Purposes: commercial partners, services and / or concerned directions from Home Orient.
5. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data
Home Orient is the sole recipient of the collected data. Home Orient transmits your Personal Data to a third party only in the following cases:
- You have given Your prior and express agreement to share this information (for example for a special promotional event);
-Home Orient receives the request of a judicial authority or any administrative authority authorized by the law requesting the communication of this information in accordance with the legislative provisions in force.
6. Personal Data transmitted by the User without solicitation of Home Orient
Home Orient asks you not to transmit content that would not be solicited by a questionnaire or any other form of collection, such as commercial information, advertisements, personal creations, ideas, concepts, etc. When You voluntarily provide Personal Data about You, especially when it comes to multimedia content (photographs, videos etc.), You agree to provide accurate information that does not prejudice the interests or rights of third.
7. Security measures
Home Orient makes every effort to protect your Personal Data against damage, loss, misappropriation, intrusion, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Procedures for the physical and electronic safeguarding of Personal Data collected on the Site are implemented in accordance with the Moroccan legislation in force relating to the protection of Personal Data. Employees of Home Orient who, by reason of their function, have access to Your Personal Data undertake the utmost confidentiality in this regard. However, Home Orient does not control all the risks related to the operation of the Internet and draws Your attention to the existence of possible risks in terms of occasional losses of data or breach of the confidentiality of data transiting via the Internet. The information offered on the Site may be interrupted for cases of force majeure or beyond the control of Home Orient or facts not under the responsibility of Home Orient.
8. Accuracy of Personal Data Collected
9. Your access rights on your Personal Data collected
In accordance with Law No. 09-08 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, Clients have the right of access, modification, rectification and opposition Data about them on simple written request to the following address: email@example.com . In addition, You have a right to object to your Personal Data being processed for legitimate reasons (except for the survey for which You can object without legitimate reasons).
10. Use of data in the event of a change of control of the company
The Personal Data collected by Home Orient could be transferred to third parties as part of a change of control of the company, an acquisition, a collective proceeding or a a sale of the assets of the company.
11. Personal Data Policy for Minors
The Site does not target minors as public. Access to the Site is not restricted to adults, however, because it does not contain prohibited content for minors under eighteen (18) years of age. The forms and questionnaires on the Site are not intended to collect information about minors. If information was collected about a minor via the Site, the legal representative of the minor would have the possibility to contact the direction of the communication of Home Orient to rectify, modify or delete this information (see Article "Right of access, of modification, of rectification and deletion ").
- the voluntary or involuntary use of all or part of Your Personal Data by a third party;
- in the event that the Personal Data is incorrect or is not updated by You;
14. Questions / Contact
Applicable law and competent courts